The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The app has been developed by NHS Digital and NHS England.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Keeping your data secure
When you register in the app, we’ll carry out a series of checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from your GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we’ll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app.
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.